Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Something New

clothes
clothes or t shirt
Something new. It is good to have something new like new dress. When I was little I don't have money that I earned to buy dress and until I don't have money too. I need money to buy dress and I asked my parents to have money so that I can buy money that I own. Dress or clothes are important things to have as we need it to cover our body. As we normal people age we have the ability to choose something. We might choose something to buy and that could be dress. A new clothes is nice to have as what I mentioned before. There are many things in the world to buy and there are affordable ones and expensive ones like a brand new car.

clothes
clothes or t shirt



Something new car. It is nice to have a brand new car but car is expensive. We haven't owned a brand new car instead we got a second hand car which is way much cheaper. We can see many cars on the road now especially in the city where there is heavy traffic. You need to learn how to drive to used the car for travelling or transportation. Now there is taxi, jeep or bus to ride to a certain destination usually a ride to the city which you need to pay for transportation fee. If you have a car then you need to pay for car fuel in order for car to run. Each car needs car fuel and the price goes up or down and you need to have money to pay for the car fuel. There are very expensive car where only rich people with many money can afford very expensive cars like Ferrari. It is good to have a brand new house too.


lamborghini car
lamborghini car



car
car

car
Car



Something new house. It is good to have a brand new house. We transfer to a new house way back in 1985 and now it is 2017 and it is like 32 years ago and I was 2 years old by then. I have no memory of transferring to a new house. We have black dog back then and now he died you know how dog aging is, they got about 12 to 14 years of average lifespan. We have bought the brand new house and lot for a cheap ones way back then now house and lot has risen its price and we need really a lot of money. Something we need is really important like dress or clothing, a shelter and most importantly a food to eat and water to drink.


house
house


house and lot
house and lot



No comments:

Post a Comment